2. What is the purpose of this Policy? The protection of your Personal Information and your privacy is of utmost importance to the Institute. Therefore, when you use the Website, the Institute protects and processes your Personal Information in strict accordance with the law. In keeping with our duty to protect your Personal Information, we would like to make you as transparent as possible in this Policy about the following points: - why and how the Institute collects and uses ("processes") your Personal Information when you use the Website; - what is the role and responsibilities of the Institute as a legal entity deciding why and how to process your Personal Information; - what tools you can use to reduce the amount of Personal Information collected by the Institute about you; - what are your rights in relation to the processing of Personal Information.
3. What Personal Information does the Institute collect about you? The Institute may collect the following categories of Personal Information about you when you use the Website:
Personal information provided by you when registering (creating an account), such as your name, phone number, email address;
electronic data (HTTP headers, IP address, cookies, web beacons/pixel tags, browser ID data, hardware and software information, wi-fi network data);
date and time of access to the Website;
information about your activity while using the Website;
information, including documents that you will send us for the provision of educational services.
We may receive your Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through the Website: We may collect Personal Data through the Website, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter, book a course, or make a purchase.
We may receive Personal Data from you offline, for example, when you contact the sales department to conclude a contract for the provision of educational services.
We may receive Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people who are your friends or with whom you are in any other way connected through social media, as well as from third parties.
In addition to your Personal Information, we may obtain additional information through the following means:
through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device. We use this information for statistical purposes and to make sure the Websites are working properly;
via server log files: Your “IP address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or device that you use to access the Internet through your ISP. The IP address is identified and recorded automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Websites, as well as the time of the visit and the pages visited;
when using cookies: Cookies allow a web server to transfer data to a computer or device for logging and other purposes. If you wish to block our ability to receive your information through cookies, you can change your web browser settings to allow you to accept or block cookies;
physical location: We may receive information about the physical location of your device.
4. How do we use Personal Information? We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
To fulfill the terms of the agreement on education / provision of services to which you are a party.
To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as sending you newsletters or responding to your questions and comments.
To provide you with updates and news about our programs and to send you invitations to participate in free webinars.
So that you and other users can communicate with each other using chats and channels in Telegram.
For the purposes of our activities, such as analyzing and managing activities, market research, auditing, developing new products, improving our services and products, determining the effectiveness of our promotions, improving the interface and content of the Website based on the activities you have performed on the Website, evaluating user satisfaction and provision of services (including user troubleshooting).
We use information collected by browsers or your device for statistical purposes and to ensure that the Website is functioning properly.
5. Security When processing Personal Information, we take the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Information from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of Personal Information, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to Personal Information. These measures include in particular:
Determination of threats to the security of Personal information during its processing in information systems;
Application of organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of Personal Information during its processing in information systems, necessary to fulfill the requirements for the protection of Personal Information, the implementation of which ensures the levels of protection of Personal Information established by the Government;
The use of information security tools that have passed the conformity assessment procedure in accordance with the established procedure;
Conducting an assessment of the effectiveness of the measures taken to ensure the security of Personal Information prior to the commissioning of the information system;
Monitoring the facts of unauthorized access to Personal Information and taking measures to prevent such incidents in the future;
Possibility of recovering Personal Information modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to it;
Establishment of rules for access to personal data processed in the information system, as well as ensuring the registration and accounting of all actions performed with personal data in the information system;
Control over the measures taken to ensure the security of Personal Information and the level of security of information systems.
If you have concerns that the security of our communication with you has been compromised (for example, if you feel that the security of any of your accounts in our system is at risk), please notify us immediately at email@example.com
7. Shelf life We will keep your Personal Information until:
achieving the goals of processing Personal Information (graduation, expiration of the term for the provision of services);
expiration of the period specified in the consent to the processing of Personal data received from you.
8. Use of websites by minors If you are under the age of 18, you should review the terms of this Policy with your legal representative (parent or guardian) to ensure that you both understand it. While it is not our responsibility to determine the age of our users, we may perform verification checks. If we become aware that we have collected information from a person under the age of 18 without parental consent, we will delete such information as soon as possible and may block such person's access to the applicable Internet Website.
9. Additions to this Policy This Policy is a local regulatory document of the Institute. We may change this Policy. Please read the caption at the top of the page to find out when this Policy was last modified. This Policy may be revised in any of the following cases:
when changing the legislation in the field of processing and protecting personal data;
in cases of receipt of instructions to eliminate inconsistencies affecting the scope of the Policy;
when changing the purposes of processing Personal Information;
when changing the organizational structure, the structure of information and / or telecommunication systems (or introducing new ones);
when using new technologies for processing Personal Information (including transmission, storage);
when it becomes necessary to change the process of processing Personal information related to the activities of the Institute.
Any changes to this Policy will take effect from the moment this Policy is posted on the Website. Your use of the Website after such changes means that you accept the changed Policy. Contacts and rights of the subject of personal data.